You’re taking a daring step forward.
You’re here because you feel like something needs to change. We’re inspired by self-reflective, courageous people like you who are heading down the hopeful path toward personal growth and healing. It’s reassuring to know that it’s never too late to ignite curiosity about yourself, develop closer, healthier connections to others, and learn to assert yourself more skillfully so you can confidently work through the inescapable ups and downs in life. So, congratulations. You’re making a worthy investment in yourself by letting go of what’s limiting you to make room for a more comfortable, fulfilling life.
You’re not alone. Everyone struggles.
Below are a few of the common concerns that people bring into therapy—do any of these resonate? Not sure what you need or want? No worries. We’ll work with you to sort it out.
- I want to cope better with anxiety, stress, and depression.
- I want to learn how to express my feelings and needs better.
- I want to fix the relationship problems I keep having.
- I want to reduce conflict in my life and get along better with others.
- I want to stop worrying so much about what others think of me.
- I want to stop avoiding the things that trouble me and deal with them.
- I want to recover from trauma and move beyond my painful past.
- I want to learn how to be a better parent.
- I want to learn how to be a better partner.
- I want to get along better with my child(ren).
- I want a better connection with my family.
- I want to improve the way I communicate and be more assertive.
- I want to stop people-pleasing and learn how to set better boundaries.
- I want to build healthy, secure connections with others.
We’ve got you covered.
At Spark Center, building a better life means becoming a better partner, friend, parent, leader, employee, advocate—enriching your experience in all the meaningful roles you inhabit.
Whether you’re a self-professed self-help junkie or taking your very first steps toward shaking things up in your life, you’ll receive support uniquely adapted to accelerate your personal growth and help you reach the goals that are important to you.
We integrate the most up-to-date research into innovative practice to provide services that will help you achieve meaningful, long-term change:
- Individual, Couple, & Family Therapy
- Therapeutic Parenting Support
- Group Therapy & Facilitated Support Groups
- Psychoeducational Workshops & Retreats
- Collaborative Psychological Assessment
- Life Coaching & Mental Health Mentoring
- Professional Consultation & Supervision
We also collaborate across our areas of expertise when a greater level of support is aligned with your well-being. In some cases, we may recommend a more intensive “wraparound” plan of services (e.g., groups, workshops, and other interventions) to address more complex concerns.
START BUILDING A BETTER LIFE TODAY.