Gay Men Over 40 Support Group
A bi-monthly support group for gay men over 40. Participants in the group discuss topics related to relationships and intimacy and receive support with various life challenges. Every other Thursday from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
Benefits of attending a support group:
- Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged
- Gaining a sense of empowerment and control
- Improving your coping skills and sense of adjustment
- Talking openly and honestly about your feelings
- Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
- Developing a clearer understanding of what to expect with your situation
- Getting practical advice or information
- Comparing notes about resources
Group sessions are 90-minutes and are held in Midtown Sacramento. Contact to set up a free 30-minute intake.