Therapists Who Work With Suicide Issues
Many people contemplate suicide, or have suicidal thoughts for a wide variety of reasons, which may be a serious cause for concern. Understanding why one is having those thoughts or feelings is important, and even more important is assessing the risk of someone actually seriously considering suicide. This is a heavy issue and anyone affected definitely could benefit from getting assistance from a trained professional who has experience and expertise in this area. Therapists who work with issues surrounding suicide can help people who are having suicidal thoughts as well as those who have lost a loved one to suicide.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts and/or feel you are in danger of taking action on suicidal thoughts, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. You can also call the national suicide prevention hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
In Home Therapy
- Providing In Home Therapy and Counseling services to children and families
1665 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Therapy practice specializing in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
3905 Park Drive, Suite #215, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
207 E Street, Davis, CA, USA
2701 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1531 Corporate Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
- Counseling in Woodland for individuals and adolescents experiencing difficulty in life.
162 2nd Street, Woodland, CA, USA
1024 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Roseville, CA, USA
- Individual Therapist, Teen Girl's Group Leader, and Parent Coach
2130 Professional Drive, Roseville, CA, USA
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Licensed therapist with extensive adjunct training in the application of Dialectical Behavior Therapy. We offer a complete DBT program, including individual therapy, skills training, and telephone skills coaching, as modeled by the founder of DBT, Marsha Linehan.
- DBT is unique from other therapies, and it offers some strategies and techniques that are not included in other therapy modalities.
9008 Elk Grove Boulevard, Elk Grove, CA, USA
25 Cadillac Drive, Suite 103, Sacramento, CA, USA
105 E Street, Suite 2E, Davis, CA, USA
327 College Avenue, Woodland, CA, USA
9100 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Suite B, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Suicide