Therapists Who Work With Suicide Issues
Many people contemplate suicide, or have suicidal thoughts for a wide variety of reasons, which may be a serious cause for concern. Understanding why one is having those thoughts or feelings is important, and even more important is assessing the risk of someone actually seriously considering suicide. This is a heavy issue and anyone affected definitely could benefit from getting assistance from a trained professional who has experience and expertise in this area. Therapists who work with issues surrounding suicide can help people who are having suicidal thoughts as well as those who have lost a loved one to suicide.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts and/or feel you are in danger of taking action on suicidal thoughts, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. You can also call the national suicide prevention hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
- This is a therapy practice focused on healing from the traumas of life through authentic expression
1029 H Street, Ste. 403, Sacramento, CA, USA
327 College Avenue, Woodland, CA, USA
2101 Stone Boulevard, suite 175, West Sacramento, CA, USA
1550 Harbor Boulevard, suite 201, West Sacramento, CA, USA
In Home Therapy
- Providing In Home Therapy and Counseling services to children and families
1665 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
25 Cadillac Drive, Suite 103, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Individual Therapist, Teen Girl's Group Leader, and Parent Coach
2130 Professional Drive, Roseville, CA, USA
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
105 E Street, Suite 2E, Davis, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Roseville, CA, USA
1531 Corporate Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
Licensed therapist with extensive adjunct training in the application of Dialectical Behavior Therapy. We offer a complete DBT program, including individual therapy, skills training, and telephone skills coaching, as modeled by the founder of DBT, Marsha Linehan.
- DBT is unique from other therapies, and it offers some strategies and techniques that are not included in other therapy modalities.
9008 Elk Grove Boulevard, Elk Grove, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Suite 104, Sacramento, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
2701 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
4825 J Street, suite 100, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Counseling in Woodland for individuals and adolescents experiencing difficulty in life.
162 2nd Street, Woodland, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Suicide