Stress Management Therapists
Everyone experiences stress from time to time; it’s a completely normal part of life. Stress is a natural response that is meant to help us survive. The problem is, our world is very different from the one we evolved our stress responses in. Stress is meant to make you aware of danger and motivate you to do something to protect yourself, like fighting or running away. The problem is that in our modern world we are faced with lots of ongoing stressors that we can’t fight or run away from. Because of this, stress can become a real problem for people. Therapists who work with stress management can help you to find better ways to cope with stress, which can improve your overall health and well being.
4125 Temescal Street, Suite A Fair Oaks, CA, USA
2130 Professional Drive, Suite 240, Roseville, CA, USA
Ascent Online Counseling
- Compassion, positivity, & understanding in your time of struggle
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
You reconnected to you.
- Holistic psychotherapy services for individuals and families. Specializing in addiction, anxiety, and depression.
4125 Temescal Street, suite A. Fair Oaks, CA, USA
Counseling and Specialized Trauma therapy options for Adults- including EMDR, Brainspotting, Mindfulness, Art Therapy, and skills building around the areas of anxiety, depression, anger, and self-esteem. Call for free brief phone consultation.
- Adult focus: individual and couples (partnered or married)- Holistic Counseling, Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, EMDR, and hypnotherapy
3175 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 104, Rocklin, CA, USA
- A private practice in a peaceful setting offering individualized, non-judgmental support to assist you on your healing journey.
4935 Hillsdale Circle, Ste. 200 El Dorado Hills, CA, USA 95762
4935 Hillsdale Circle, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
- Supportive, transformative psychotherapy. Meeting each unique individual where they are in order to help them find relief from their suffering.
2200 L Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
4825 J Street Suite 100 Sacramento, CA 95819
601 University Avenue, Ste 144, Sacramento, CA, USA
991 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, USA
Foothill Junction, Foothills Boulevard, Roseville, CA, USA
300 Harding Blvd, Suite 211, Roseville, CA, USA
4120 Cameron Park Drive, suite 301, Cameron Park, CA, USA
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Therapy practice specializing in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
3905 Park Drive, Suite #215, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Brain Health Clilnic
- Neurofeedback, Brain Mapping, Infared Light Therapy, and Individual Psychotherapy
874 57th Street, #3 Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Stress Management