Therapists Who Work With School Issues
School can be challenging and bring up a number of problems for people. People in school can struggle with anxiety, social, and learning issues. Counselors who work with school issues are familiar with many of the things that can come up when a person is in school. Seeing a therapist can help you to do work on growing as an individual and doing better in school.
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Rocklin, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
1329 Howe Avenue, suite 201, Sacramento, CA, USA
708 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
- Associate MFT at a non-profit counseling center.
530 Plaza Drive, suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110, Roseville, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, suite 210, Rocklin, CA, USA
Amita Khare, LMFT
- At Zenith Counseling we are passionate to provide you with strength based, trauma focused therapy which will help you achieve your goals in life.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
1531 Corporate Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
1614 X Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Private Practice in Cameron Park and Roseville
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
105 E Street, Suite 2E, Davis, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
Recent Posts From School Counseling