Therapists Who Work With School Issues
School can be challenging and bring up a number of problems for people. People in school can struggle with anxiety, social, and learning issues. Counselors who work with school issues are familiar with many of the things that can come up when a person is in school. Seeing a therapist can help you to do work on growing as an individual and doing better in school.
2378 Maritime Drive, Suite 100, Elk Grove, CA, USA
1531 Corporate Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
1329 Howe Avenue, suite 201, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
2710 X Street, suite 2B, Sacramento, CA, USA
The Place Within
- The Place within is a not for profit counseling agency offering a sliding fee scale based on client ability to pay.
991 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, USA
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Transitions in Life
- Let me help you transition through life changes. Feel better reduce anxiety and depression.
4116 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
- Specializing in helping individuals, teens, and caregivers with anxiety and stress
2001 N Street, suite 220, Sacramento, CA, USA
708 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
105 E Street, Suite 2E, Davis, CA, USA
- Associate MFT at a non-profit counseling center.
530 Plaza Drive, suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
3336 Bradshaw Road, Ste 175, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Private Practice in Cameron Park and Roseville
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
- Individual Therapist, Teen Girl's Group Leader, and Parent Coach
2130 Professional Drive, Roseville, CA, USA
9100 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Suite B, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
- I specialize in therapy for children, adolescents, and young adults
1568 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
Recent Posts From School Counseling