Therapists Who Work With School Issues
School can be challenging and bring up a number of problems for people. People in school can struggle with anxiety, social, and learning issues. Counselors who work with school issues are familiar with many of the things that can come up when a person is in school. Seeing a therapist can help you to do work on growing as an individual and doing better in school.
1329 Howe Avenue, suite 201, Sacramento, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110, Roseville, CA, USA
2378 Maritime Drive, Suite 100, Elk Grove, CA, USA
Amita Khare, LMFT
- At Zenith Counseling we are passionate to provide you with strength based, trauma focused therapy which will help you achieve your goals in life.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
- Specializing in helping individuals, teens, and caregivers with anxiety and stress
2001 N Street, suite 220, Sacramento, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
Transitions in Life
- Let me help you transition through life changes. Feel better reduce anxiety and depression.
4116 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
1614 X Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
2710 X Street, suite 2B, Sacramento, CA, USA
3336 Bradshaw Road, Ste 175, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Dr. Hutchinson regularly provides cutting-edge evaluations that can be as in depth as his clients' require.
9245 Laguna Springs Drive, Elk Grove, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
708 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, suite 210, Rocklin, CA, USA
Recent Posts From School Counseling