PTSD and Trauma Therapists
Experiencing any kind of trauma usually leaves people with much to work through. Fears, a sense of loss, anger, depression, and anxiety are just a few potential struggles one may face. When trauma is severe and/or chronic, a person can develop post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Working with a therapist who is trained and familiar in helping others process and cope with trauma can be very helpful.
1550 Harbor Boulevard, suite 201, West Sacramento, CA, USA
- Compassionate client centered therapy with specialites in trauma and grief
2621 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
1614 X Street, Suite B, Sacramento, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110 Roseville, CA, USA
2701 Cottage Way, suite 30 Sacramento, CA, USA
850 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2130 Professional Drive, Suite 240, Roseville, CA, USA
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
225 30th Street, suite 312 Sacramento, CA, USA
Brain Health Clilnic
- Neurofeedback, Brain Mapping, Infared Light Therapy, and Individual Psychotherapy
874 57th Street, #3 Sacramento, CA, USA
5000 Windplay Drive, Suite 2, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
1029 H Street, Ste. 403, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Specializing in the treatment of trauma and anxiety disorders, for childeren, teens and adults. Also providing couple and marriage counseling.
5000 Windplay Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
2101 Stone Boulevard, suite 175, West Sacramento, CA, USA
105 E Street, STE 2E, Davis, CA, USA
Skills not Pills
- Behavioral Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, and Psychological Services; Holistic Health Education, and Transpersonal Counseling.
550 High Street, Ste 208, Auburn, CA, USA
3650 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Licensed psychologist in California (PSY 23243) & Israel, in private practice with more than 35 years of experience
2617 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
25 Cadillac Drive, Suite 103, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From PTSD and Trauma