Pregnancy is a time that raises many emotions for people. Joy, stress, grief, loss, excitement—all are just a few possible feelings one might have while pregnant or while experiencing the pregnancy of a loved one. Sometimes people have really mixed emotions around being pregnant. This is normal and ok.
Seeing a therapist can help you process what you’re feeling and help you to cope and adjust to pregnancy and parenting. Therapists who work with pregnancy are knowledgeable and familiar with issues that may arise during pregnancy and will be able to help you navigate this time in your life.
1731 I Street, Suite 202, Sacramento, CA, USA
5330 Primrose Drive, Suite 240, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
708 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
- A private practice in a peaceful setting offering individualized, non-judgmental support to assist you on your healing journey.
4935 Hillsdale Circle, Ste. 200 El Dorado Hills, CA, USA 95762
775 Sunrise Avenue #110, Roseville, CA, USA
1317 H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
1627 Oak Avenue, Suite A, Davis, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
2627 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
3406 American River Drive, Sacramento, CA, USA
2308 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110, Roseville, CA, USA
720 Sunrise Avenue Suite D212, Roseville, CA, USA
1329 Howe Avenue, suite 201, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Kris Coffman, Registered Associate Marriage Family Therapist. Supervised by Amanda Gibson, LCSW. # 25790
4825 J Street, Suite 100. Sacramento, CA, USA
- Associate MFT at a non-profit counseling center.
530 Plaza Drive, suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, Roseville, CA, USA
9821 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Pregnancy