Parenting is hard. It demands a lot of everyone involved, just like any relationship. Being a parent entails an intense weight of responsibility, possibly the sense of losing oneself, or becoming a different person, and a lot of moving pieces. It can be exhausting. But finding balance and making sure the family communicates and functions well are achievable goals. Therapists who have experience and expertise in this area know the demands of reaching these goals and can help.
- Specializing in evidence-based therapy and psychological assessment for children, adolescents, and young adults.
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
133 D Street, Davis, CA, USA
- Associate MFT at a non-profit counseling center.
530 Plaza Drive, suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
The Place Within
- The Place within is a not for profit counseling agency offering a sliding fee scale based on client ability to pay.
991 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110 Roseville, CA, USA
2377 Gold Meadow Way, #100, Gold River, CA, USA
2710 X Street, suite 2B, Sacramento, CA, USA
2056 Lyndell Terrace, suite 120 Davis, CA, USA
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
- I specialize in therapy for children, adolescents, and young adults
1568 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
3336 Bradshaw Road, Ste 175, Sacramento, CA, USA
2023 N Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1550 Harbor Boulevard, suite 201, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2627 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
8788 Elk Grove Boulevard, Building 1, suite L, Elk Grove, CA, USA
2740 Fulton Avenue, Suite 121, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Parenting