Therapists For Life Transitions
Any time we experience change, there are many emotions that can arise. Fear, stress, excitement—these are just a few possible reactions one might have. Some transitions, even positive ones, may cause emotions that are overwhelming or that you could use support to process. Everything from starting or ending a marriage, a move, starting or growing a family, loss, career changes, or really just any change that to feels heavy, is worth exploring and taking the time to understand and come to terms with in a way that is healthy and productive.
1568 Creekside Dr. Suite 206, Folsom, CA, 95630
6060 Sunrise Vista Drive, Citrus Heights, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
2056 Lyndell Terrace, suite 120 Davis, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, Roseville, CA, USA
Specialized Trauma therapy options including EMDR, Brainspotting, Mindfulness, and skills building around the areas of anxiety, depression, anger, and self-esteem. Call for free brief phone consultation.
- Adult focus: individual and couples (partnered or married)- Holistic Counseling, Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, EMDR, and hypnotherapy
3175 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 104, Rocklin, CA, USA
1029 H Street, Ste. 403, Sacramento, CA, USA
1192 Suncast Lane, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
2717 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
2740 Fulton Avenue, Suite 121, Sacramento, CA, USA
2627 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
8841 Williamson Drive, Suite 40, Elk Grove, CA, USA
- Specializing in helping individuals, teens, and caregivers with anxiety and stress
2001 N Street suite 220, Sacramento, CA, 95811
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA, 95816
327 College Avenue, Woodland, CA, USA
- Offering individual, couple and family therapy. Specializes in Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) Therapy for Anxiety and other related disorders
720 Sunrise Avenue, suite 115D, Roseville, CA, USA
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
- Counseling in Woodland for individuals and adolescents experiencing difficulty in life.
162 2nd Street, Woodland, CA, 95695
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Compassionate client centered therapy with specialites in trauma and grief
2621 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Life Transitions