Therapists For Life Transitions
Any time we experience change, there are many emotions that can arise. Fear, stress, excitement—these are just a few possible reactions one might have. Some transitions, even positive ones, may cause emotions that are overwhelming or that you could use support to process. Everything from starting or ending a marriage, a move, starting or growing a family, loss, career changes, or really just any change that to feels heavy, is worth exploring and taking the time to understand and come to terms with in a way that is healthy and productive.
1550 Harbor Boulevard, suite 201, West Sacramento, CA, USA
5740 Windmill Way, Carmichael, CA, USA
- Associate MFT at a non-profit counseling center.
530 Plaza Drive, suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
6049 Douglas Boulevard, Granite Bay, CA, USA
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
1317 H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Offering individual, couple and family therapy. Specializes in Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) Therapy for Anxiety and other related disorders
720 Sunrise Avenue, suite 115D, Roseville, CA, USA
1192 Suncast Lane, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
- Supportive, transformative psychotherapy. Meeting each unique individual where they are in order to help them find relief from their suffering.
2200 L Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
6060 Sunrise Vista Drive, Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Specialized Trauma therapy options including EMDR, Brainspotting, Mindfulness, and skills building around the areas of anxiety, depression, anger, and self-esteem. Call for free brief phone consultation.
- Adult focus: individual and couples (partnered or married)- Holistic Counseling, Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, EMDR, and hypnotherapy
3175 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 104, Rocklin, CA, USA
2618 J Street, Suite 2, Sacramento, CA, USA
4825 J Street, suite 100, Sacramento, CA, USA
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1412 S Street, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA, USA
2717 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
2056 Lyndell Terrace, suite 120 Davis, CA, USA
- My priority is to build a therapeutic relationship that is founded upon trust, integrity, compassion, and non-judgment. My approach to therapy integra
3650 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95821, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110, Roseville, CA, USA
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Life Transitions