There are many different issues and experiences that are unique to the LGBTQ+ community. LGBT therapists work with lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, intersex, and aromantic clients to help them with any issues they may be having in life. In general people seek out LGBT counseling to find a therapist who will be open, accepting, and knowledgeable about LGBTQ+ issues. LGBTQIA+ is a broad umbrella term, so it is important to ask if the therapist you are considering works with issues of particular importance to you. Some therapists have a lot of experience in working with LGB clients, for example, but very little experience in working with those who are trans and gender non-conforming.
801 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, Roseville, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
3436 American River Drive Suite 4, Sacramento, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Kris Coffman, Registered Associate Marriage Family Therapist. Supervised by Amanda Gibson, LCSW. # 25790
4825 J Street, Suite 100. Sacramento, CA, USA
5740 Windmill Way, Carmichael, CA, USA
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
720 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
Specialized Trauma therapy options including EMDR, Brainspotting, Mindfulness, and skills building around the areas of anxiety, depression, anger, and self-esteem. Call for free brief phone consultation.
- Adult focus: individual and couples (partnered or married)- Holistic Counseling, Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, EMDR, and hypnotherapy
3175 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 104, Rocklin, CA, USA
3650 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
2308 J Street, Sacramento, suite D CA, USA
129 C Street, Davis, CA, USA
1809 19th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
LMFT in Sacramento
- I have experience working with children, adolescents, couples and adults as well as individuals in the LGBTQ+ community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109, Sacramento, CA, USA
133 D Street, Davis, CA, USA
1550 Harbor Boulevard, suite 201, West Sacramento, CA, USA
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
Recent Posts From LGBTQ+ Counseling