Kink Aware/Sex Positive Therapists
Sex positive therapists are generally those who are aware of and accepting of widely ranging forms of consensual sexual expression. This can include various different kinks, fetishes, and polyamory. People often seek out sex positive therapists primarily to get therapy from someone who won’t judge them and will have some understanding of where they’re coming from. Many people have been pathologized for their sexual deviancies and as a result sex positive therapists are increasing in demand.
- A private practice in a peaceful setting offering individualized, non-judgmental support to assist you on your healing journey.
4935 Hillsdale Circle, Ste. 200 El Dorado Hills, CA, USA 95762
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I St, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
1508 F Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
601 University Avenue, Ste 144, Sacramento, CA, USA
3332 Heights Drive, Cameron Park, CA, USA
719 2nd Street, Davis, CA, USA
LMFT in Sacramento
- I have experience working with children, adolescents, couples and adults as well as individuals in the LGBTQ+ community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109, Sacramento, CA, USA
2617 K Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
3436 American River Drive Suite 4, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Kris Coffman, Registered Associate Marriage Family Therapist. Supervised by Amanda Gibson, LCSW. # 25790
4825 J Street, Suite 100. Sacramento, CA, USA
1116 22nd Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
1722 Professional Drive, Sacramento, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, Roseville, CA, USA
1317 H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Supportive, transformative psychotherapy. Meeting each unique individual where they are in order to help them find relief from their suffering.
2200 L Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Sex Positive Therapy