Parenting is hard. It demands a lot of everyone involved, just like any relationship. Being a parent entails an intense weight of responsibility, possibly the sense of losing oneself, or becoming a different person, and a lot of moving pieces. It can be exhausting. But finding balance and making sure the family communicates and functions well are achievable goals. Therapists who have experience and expertise in this area know the demands of reaching these goals and can help.
720 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA, USA
850 Iron Point Drive, Folsom, CA 95630, USA
2740 Fulton Avenue, Suite 121, Sacramento, CA, USA
Relational, soulful therapy for deep healing and empowered living. Come alive, embody your truth, an
- I specialize in integrative, trauma-informed practice with adults. Currently offering telehealth sessions, only.
1627 Oak Avenue, Suite A, Davis, CA, USA
- Providing Individual treatment to adults of all ages
801 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
4935 Hillsdale Circle, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
10316 Placer Lane, STE B, Sacramento, CA, USA
2023 N Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
300 Harding Blvd, Suite 211, Roseville, CA, USA
In-Home Family Therapy
- Experienced child therapists offering in-home counseling sessions, child behavior plans, behavioral assessments, and professional parenting help.
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue #110, Roseville, CA, USA
- As a therapist, I have experience in helping many people feel happier and more capable to handle the difficult things in life.
418 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
2130 Professional Drive, Roseville, CA, USA
5000 Windplay Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Parenting