Therapists For Life Transitions
Any time we experience change, there are many emotions that can arise. Fear, stress, excitement—these are just a few possible reactions one might have. Some transitions, even positive ones, may cause emotions that are overwhelming or that you could use support to process. Everything from starting or ending a marriage, a move, starting or growing a family, loss, career changes, or really just any change that to feels heavy, is worth exploring and taking the time to understand and come to terms with in a way that is healthy and productive.
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
10316 Placer Lane, Sacramento, CA, USA
5740 Windmill Way, Carmichael, CA, USA
- Hi, I'm Jessica Clark. I'm a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who works with adults who have ongoing challenges with depression and anxiety.
5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
1508 F Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
755 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA, USA
2627 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
2131 Capitol Ave., Ste. 206, Sacramento, CA 95818
- 27+ years of clinical experience covering teens, adults, and families
4825 J Street, suite 100 Sacramento, CA, USA
- Compassionate client centered therapy with specialites in trauma and grief
2621 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
418 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
You reconnected to you.
- Holistic psychotherapy services for individuals and families. Specializing in addiction, anxiety, and depression.
4125 Temescal Street, suite A. Fair Oaks, CA, USA
420 Folsom Road, Suite C, Roseville, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue #110, Roseville, CA, USA
3175 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 104, Rocklin, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Life Transitions