Adjustment Disorder Therapists
Adjustment disorder is characterized by an unexpectedly and excessively difficult reaction to a life change or event. Symptoms can include depressed mood, physical aches and pains, anxiety, and others. Having adjustment disorder can be a result of a single event such as a divorce, move, or loss, but can also be tied to ongoing stressors such as difficulty at school, being bullied, or problems in one’s career. This disorder is generally seen as standing apart from issues like depression or anxiety in that it is tied to a specific, often (though not always) temporary, concern. When we go through especially hard times in life it’s important to recognize when we may be more than just “stressed out”, and could really benefit from getting help with coping.
- Private Practice in Cameron Park and Roseville
214 Estates Dr suite e, Roseville, CA 95678, USA
3090 Fite Cirle #102, Sacramento CA 95827
2412 Professional Drive, Roseville, CA, USA
1010 Hurley Way suite 140, Sacramento, CA, USA
836 57th Street suite 526, Sacramento, CA 95819, U.S.
- With support and collaboration, I provide a safe space to explore unique challenges, build healthy coping, and tap into strengths.
949 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
3175 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 104, Rocklin, CA, USA
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
2025 30th Street suite 311, Sacramento, CA, USA
418 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I St, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
- Licensed marriage and family therapist specializing in life transitions, grief, parenting, womens issues
Sacramento, CA 95864, USA
6135 King Road, Loomis, CA, USA
- Offering psychotherapy with medication evaluation when needed for optimal synergism.
835 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Telehealth individual therapy to empower folks to enhance their wellbeing and gain support.
Recent Posts From Life Transitions