Grief and Loss Therapists
There are many forms of loss; of people, places, dreams, and goals, and all can involve a grieving process. Feeling pain and sadness in the face of loss is completely normal and healthy. Everyone grieves in their own way, but generally the one thing that you can do “wrong” is locking away your emotions and not allowing yourself to grieve. Grief counseling can really help you to cope with, process, and adjust to a loss. The grieving process can be complicated and confusing, and having a guide can be very helpful.
Amita Khare, LMFT
- At Zenith Counseling we are passionate to provide you with strength based, trauma focused therapy which will help you achieve your goals in life.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
- Private Practice in Cameron Park and Roseville
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Rocklin, CA, USA
- Specialties: substance abuse, depression, anxiety, panic attack, relationship issues, positive parenting, spiritual crisis
1721 25th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Supportive, transformative psychotherapy. Meeting each unique individual where they are in order to help them find relief from their suffering.
2200 L Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1029 H Street, Ste. 403, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Associate MFT at a non-profit counseling center.
530 Plaza Drive, suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
Empathy & Inclusivity
- Providing therapy on a sliding scale
3650 Auburn Boulevard Bldg. C, Suite 206, Sacramento, CA, USA
101 Parkshore Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
- Compassionate client centered therapy with specialites in trauma and grief
2621 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Hello! I’m Sonia, a Bilingual Spanish speaking, LCSW and an EMDR-Trained Therapist. My passion is working with others, especially those who feel damag
1430 Blue Oaks Boulevard, Suite 120, Roseville, CA, USA
- I specialize in treating trauma. I also have 30 years experience as an expert witness in domestic violence, rape, and trauma.
650 Howe Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
1412 S Street, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA, USA
2618 J Street, Suite 2, Sacramento, CA, USA
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2617 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA, USA
2130 Professional Drive, Suite 240, Roseville, CA, USA
3650 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From grief counseling