Grief and Loss Therapists
There are many forms of loss; of people, places, dreams, and goals, and all can involve a grieving process. Feeling pain and sadness in the face of loss is completely normal and healthy. Everyone grieves in their own way, but generally the one thing that you can do “wrong” is locking away your emotions and not allowing yourself to grieve. Grief counseling can really help you to cope with, process, and adjust to a loss. The grieving process can be complicated and confusing, and having a guide can be very helpful.
530 Plaza Drive, Suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
Empathy & Inclusivity
- Providing therapy on a sliding scale
3650 Auburn Boulevard Bldg. C, Suite 206, Sacramento, CA, USA
708 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
2101 Stone Boulevard, suite 175, West Sacramento, CA, USA
1845 Iron Point Road, suite 180 Folsom, CA, 95630
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
3545 El Camino Avenue #601871, Sacramento, CA, USA
1731 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
9008 Elk Grove Boulevard suite 11, Elk Grove, CA, USA
H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
- Offering individual, couple and family therapy. Specializes in Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) Therapy for Anxiety and other related disorders
720 Sunrise Avenue, suite 115D, Roseville, CA, USA
105 E Street, Suite 2E, Davis, CA, USA
- Associate MFT at a non-profit counseling center.
530 Plaza Drive, suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
129 C Street, Davis, CA, USA
3650 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
1192 Suncast Lane #2A, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Transitions in Life
- Let me help you transition through life changes. Feel better reduce anxiety and depression.
4116 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From grief counseling