Gender exists on a spectrum and we all struggle at some point with where we fit along that spectrum. People tend to think of gender being a binary where people are either “boy” or “girl”. If you’re on this page, you likely already know all of this. If you’re struggling with any issues related to your gender identity, therapy can really help you. Gender therapists work with people to sort out their emotions, experiences, and interactions with others. They can also help guide you in exploring your gender identity and even write letters for hormone replacement therapy if you decide to go that route. You deserve a therapist who understands gender and who will accept and support you on your journey.
- I specialize in treating trauma. I also have 30 years experience as an expert witness in domestic violence, rape, and trauma.
3332 Heights Drive, Cameron Park, CA, USA
708 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
2627 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
133 D Street, Davis, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
- Kris Coffman, Registered Associate Marriage Family Therapist. Supervised by Amanda Gibson, LCSW. # 25790
4825 J Street, Suite 100. Sacramento, CA, USA
5740 Windmill Way, Carmichael, CA, USA
4825 J Street, suite 100, Sacramento, CA, USA
1317 H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
8775 Sierra College Boulevard, Roseville, CA, USA
LMFT in Sacramento
- I have experience working with children, adolescents, couples and adults as well as individuals in the LGBTQ+ community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109, Sacramento, CA, USA
621 4th Street, Davis, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
1614 X Street, Suite A, Sacramento, CA, USA
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
1722 Professional Drive, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Gender Issues