Domestic Violence Counseling
Domestic violence, now commonly referred to as intimate partner violence (IPV) is something that can affect anyone, and that is sadly more common than many may realize. Whether the abuse is physical, emotional, or sexual, all involved suffer. Ending the abuse and building safe, healthy relationships is the goal of domestic violence counseling.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, #100, Gold River, CA, USA
1024 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
100 Iron Point Road Ste 134, Folsom, CA, USA
1809 19th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
2308 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Trauma Informed Care
- I specialize in treating youth and trauma, starting from ages 3 and up.
1942 Del Paso Road, suite 130, Sacramento, CA, USA
8788 Elk Grove Boulevard, Building 1, suite L, Elk Grove, CA, USA
- Thank you for considering me as your therapist. To give you some insight, my treatment approach tends to be cognitive behavioral in nature, but I like
2390 Maritime Drive, Elk Grove, CA, USA
4120 Cameron Park Drive, suite 301, Cameron Park, CA, USA
133 D Street, Davis, CA, USA
719 2nd Street, Davis, CA, USA
530 Plaza Drive, Suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
9100 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Suite B, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
2118 P Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1614 X Street, Suite A, Sacramento, CA, USA
Amita Khare, LMFT
- At Zenith Counseling we are passionate to provide you with strength based, trauma focused therapy which will help you achieve your goals in life.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
2617 K Street Suite 125, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
- I specialize in treating trauma. I also have 30 years experience as an expert witness in domestic violence, rape, and trauma.
327 College Avenue, Woodland, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Domestic Violence