Domestic Violence Counseling
Domestic violence, now commonly referred to as intimate partner violence (IPV) is something that can affect anyone, and that is sadly more common than many may realize. Whether the abuse is physical, emotional, or sexual, all involved suffer. Ending the abuse and building safe, healthy relationships is the goal of domestic violence counseling.
Trauma Informed Care
- I specialize in treating youth and trauma, starting from ages 3 and up.
1942 Del Paso Road, suite 130, Sacramento, CA, USA
1614 X Street, Suite A, Sacramento, CA, USA
327 College Avenue, Woodland, CA, USA
3050 Fite Cir, Sacramento, CA 95827, USA
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- I specialize in treating trauma. I also have 30 years experience as an expert witness in domestic violence, rape, and trauma.
850 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
530 Plaza Drive, Suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
2377 Gold Meadow Way, #100, Gold River, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
5330 Primrose Drive, Suite 240, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
4120 Cameron Park Drive, suite 301, Cameron Park, CA, USA
8775 Sierra College Boulevard, Roseville, CA, USA
- Thank you for considering me as your therapist. To give you some insight, my treatment approach tends to be cognitive behavioral in nature, but I like
2390 Maritime Drive, Elk Grove, CA, USA
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
133 D Street, Davis, CA, USA
8788 Elk Grove Boulevard, Building 1, suite L, Elk Grove, CA, USA
100 Iron Point Road Ste 134, Folsom, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Domestic Violence