Therapists Who Work With Chronic Pain
Living with chronic pain is challenging, and therapists who have experience and knowledge in this area are well aware of this. They can help clients get new perspective with their pain and learn strategies to help them cope. Medication can only go so far in the treatment of chronic pain, and there can be a risk of addiction. Therapists who work with people suffering from chronic pain can help in many different ways. When looking for a therapist, be sure to talk with them about what you’re looking for and how they might be able to help you.
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
2617 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA, USA
2001 N Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
5025 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
Empathy & Inclusivity
- Providing therapy on a sliding scale
3650 Auburn Boulevard Bldg. C, Suite 206, Sacramento, CA, USA
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
129 C Street, Davis, CA, USA
Skills not Pills
- Behavioral Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, and Psychological Services; Holistic Health Education, and Transpersonal Counseling.
550 High Street, Ste 208, Auburn, CA, USA
2130 Professional Drive, Suite 240, Roseville, CA, USA
- Specialties: substance abuse, depression, anxiety, panic attack, relationship issues, positive parenting, spiritual crisis
1721 25th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
6049 Douglas Boulevard, Granite Bay, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Suite 104, Sacramento, CA, USA
Brain Health Clilnic
- Neurofeedback, Brain Mapping, Infared Light Therapy, and Individual Psychotherapy
874 57th Street, #3 Sacramento, CA, USA
3650 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Chronic Pain