Therapists Who Work With Chronic Pain
Living with chronic pain is challenging, and therapists who have experience and knowledge in this area are well aware of this. They can help clients get new perspective with their pain and learn strategies to help them cope. Medication can only go so far in the treatment of chronic pain, and there can be a risk of addiction. Therapists who work with people suffering from chronic pain can help in many different ways. When looking for a therapist, be sure to talk with them about what you’re looking for and how they might be able to help you.
5025 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Specialties: substance abuse, depression, anxiety, panic attack, relationship issues, positive parenting, spiritual crisis
1721 25th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc. is proud to offer unique and specialized treatment for individuals seeking to be happier.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
101 Parkshore Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
2001 N Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
720 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA, USA
5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
129 C Street, Davis, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
6049 Douglas Boulevard, Granite Bay, CA, USA
Empathy & Inclusivity
- Providing therapy on a sliding scale
3650 Auburn Boulevard Bldg. C, Suite 206, Sacramento, CA, USA
3650 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
8421 Auburn Boulevard, suite 110 Citrus Heights, CA, USA
850 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Chronic Pain