Living with Chronic Illness
Coping with one’s own chronic illness or that of a loved one can be challenging. Finding support though the guidance and experience of someone familiar with the struggles of chronic illness can make a big difference. Therapists who have knowledge about dealing with chronic illness can help those who suffer with an illness and their loved ones to process the effects and changes to lifestyle and attitude that may occur.
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
2118 P Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
719 2nd Street, Davis, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
2717 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
5025 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
6060 Sunrise Vista Drive, Citrus Heights, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
720 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA, USA
Empathy & Inclusivity
- Providing therapy on a sliding scale
3650 Auburn Boulevard Bldg. C, Suite 206, Sacramento, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
101 Parkshore Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
6049 Douglas Boulevard, Granite Bay, CA, USA
Skills not Pills
- Behavioral Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, and Psychological Services; Holistic Health Education, and Transpersonal Counseling.
550 High Street, Ste 208, Auburn, CA, USA
5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
100 Iron Point Road Ste 134, Folsom, CA, USA
1731 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc. is proud to offer unique and specialized treatment for individuals seeking to be happier.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Chronic Illness