Living with Chronic Illness
Coping with one’s own chronic illness or that of a loved one can be challenging. Finding support though the guidance and experience of someone familiar with the struggles of chronic illness can make a big difference. Therapists who have knowledge about dealing with chronic illness can help those who suffer with an illness and their loved ones to process the effects and changes to lifestyle and attitude that may occur.
1528 Eureka Road suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2717 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
- A private practice in a peaceful setting offering individualized, non-judgmental support to assist you on your healing journey.
4935 Hillsdale Circle, Ste. 200 El Dorado Hills, CA, USA 95762
991 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, USA
1192 Suncast Lane, Suite 8, El Dorado Hills, CA
Counseling and Specialized Trauma therapy options including EMDR, Brainspotting, Mindfulness, Art Therapy, and skills building around the areas of anxiety, depression, anger, and self-esteem. Call for free brief phone consultation.
- Adult focus: individual and couples (partnered or married)- Holistic Counseling, Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, EMDR, and hypnotherapy
3175 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 104, Rocklin, CA, USA
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
- 27+ years of clinical experience covering teens, adults, and families
4825 J Street, suite 100 Sacramento, CA, USA
719 2nd Street, Davis, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
2118 P Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
101 Parkshore Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Ste 500, Roseville, CA, USA
6049 Douglas Boulevard, Granite Bay, CA, USA
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Rocklin, CA, USA
Skills not Pills
- Behavioral Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, and Psychological Services; Holistic Health Education, and Transpersonal Counseling.
550 High Street, Ste 208, Auburn, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Chronic Illness