Living with Chronic Illness
Coping with one’s own chronic illness or that of a loved one can be challenging. Finding support though the guidance and experience of someone familiar with the struggles of chronic illness can make a big difference. Therapists who have knowledge about dealing with chronic illness can help those who suffer with an illness and their loved ones to process the effects and changes to lifestyle and attitude that may occur.
2717 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
Specialized Trauma therapy options including EMDR, Brainspotting, Mindfulness, and skills building around the areas of anxiety, depression, anger, and self-esteem. Call for free brief phone consultation.
- Adult focus: individual and couples (partnered or married)- Holistic Counseling, Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, EMDR, and hypnotherapy
3175 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 104, Rocklin, CA, USA
2617 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA, USA
100 Iron Point Road Ste 134, Folsom, CA, USA
H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
6060 Sunrise Vista Drive, Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Skills not Pills
- Behavioral Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, and Psychological Services; Holistic Health Education, and Transpersonal Counseling.
550 High Street, Ste 208, Auburn, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
1568 Creekside Drive, suite 206 Folsom, CA, USA
6049 Douglas Boulevard, Granite Bay, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
5025 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
Empathy & Inclusivity
- Providing therapy on a sliding scale
3650 Auburn Boulevard Bldg. C, Suite 206, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Suite 104, Sacramento, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Chronic Illness