Children struggle with many of the same mental illnesses and stressors as adults, but helping them through these things often, necessarily, looks very different. Child therapists have specialized training and expertise that enables them to better empathize with children, and to use age appropriate tools and approaches to help them cope and grow. Children may also struggle with problems related to specific developmental milestones, life events, or experiences unique to childhood, and therapists who are sensitive and aware of those experiences can help kids feel heard and understood.
3336 Bradshaw Road, Ste 175, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110, Roseville, CA, USA
11344 Coloma Road, Ste. 180 Gold River, CA, USA
- I provide educationally related assessment and counseling services
180 Promenade Circle, Sacramento, CA, USA
2701 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1550 Harbor Boulevard, suite 201, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Transitions in Life
- Let me help you transition through life changes. Feel better reduce anxiety and depression.
4116 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
In Home Therapy
- Providing In Home Therapy and Counseling services to children and families
1665 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
420 Folsom Road, suite C, Roseville, CA, USA
- Specializing in evidence-based therapy and psychological assessment for children, adolescents, and young adults.
850 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
- I specialize in therapy for children, adolescents, and young adults
1568 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
3550 Watt Avenue, Suite 140 Sacramento, CA, USA
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
8788 Elk Grove Boulevard, Building 1, suite L, Elk Grove, CA, USA
2710 X Street, suite 2B, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Child Counseling