Children struggle with many of the same mental illnesses and stressors as adults, but helping them through these things often, necessarily, looks very different. Child therapists have specialized training and expertise that enables them to better empathize with children, and to use age appropriate tools and approaches to help them cope and grow. Children may also struggle with problems related to specific developmental milestones, life events, or experiences unique to childhood, and therapists who are sensitive and aware of those experiences can help kids feel heard and understood.
3545 El Camino Avenue #601871, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1029 H Street, Ste. 403, Sacramento, CA, USA
- I specialize in therapy for children, adolescents, and young adults
1568 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
- Specializing in evidence-based therapy and psychological assessment for children, adolescents, and young adults.
2378 Maritime Drive, Suite 100, Elk Grove, CA, USA
1501 Corporate Way, Sacramento, CA, USA
Find Your Way Here
- Conveniently located in Sacramento, CA, New Path Counseling offers a wide range of counseling services to a variety of populations in the community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109 Sacramento, CA, USA
1317 H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
100 Iron Point Road Ste 134, Folsom, CA, USA
LMFT in Sacramento
- I have experience working with children, adolescents, couples and adults as well as individuals in the LGBTQ+ community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA Suite 202
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
8788 Elk Grove Boulevard, Building 1, suite L, Elk Grove, CA, USA
2710 X Street, suite 2B, Sacramento, CA, USA
Amita Khare, LMFT
- At Zenith Counseling we are passionate to provide you with strength based, trauma focused therapy which will help you achieve your goals in life.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Child Counseling