Children struggle with many of the same mental illnesses and stressors as adults, but helping them through these things often, necessarily, looks very different. Child therapists have specialized training and expertise that enables them to better empathize with children, and to use age appropriate tools and approaches to help them cope and grow. Children may also struggle with problems related to specific developmental milestones, life events, or experiences unique to childhood, and therapists who are sensitive and aware of those experiences can help kids feel heard and understood.
5740 Windmill Way, Carmichael, CA, USA
8788 Elk Grove Boulevard, Building 1, suite L, Elk Grove, CA, USA
2023 N Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1550 Harbor Boulevard, suite 201, West Sacramento, CA, USA
LMFT in Sacramento
- I have experience working with children, adolescents, couples and adults as well as individuals in the LGBTQ+ community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Private Practice in Cameron Park and Roseville
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
3545 El Camino Avenue #601871, Sacramento, CA, USA
Trauma Informed Care
- I specialize in treating youth and trauma, starting from ages 3 and up.
1942 Del Paso Road, suite 130, Sacramento, CA, USA
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
3336 Bradshaw Road, Ste 175, Sacramento, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
1329 Howe Avenue, suite 201, Sacramento, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
1029 H Street, Ste. 403, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2378 Maritime Drive, Suite 100, Elk Grove, CA, USA
Transitions in Life
- Let me help you transition through life changes. Feel better reduce anxiety and depression.
4116 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Child Counseling