Children struggle with many of the same mental illnesses and stressors as adults, but helping them through these things often, necessarily, looks very different. Child therapists have specialized training and expertise that enables them to better empathize with children, and to use age appropriate tools and approaches to help them cope and grow. Children may also struggle with problems related to specific developmental milestones, life events, or experiences unique to childhood, and therapists who are sensitive and aware of those experiences can help kids feel heard and understood.
1317 H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- I specialize in therapy for children, adolescents, and young adults
1568 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
- I see a wide variety of people, but my particular areas of interest are 6-12th graders and their parents. I also see adults and have a men's group.
1501 28th Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Thank you for considering me as your therapist. To give you some insight, my treatment approach tends to be cognitive behavioral in nature, but I like
2390 Maritime Drive, Elk Grove, CA, USA
Specializing in Trauma
- My practice comes from 26 years of counseling adults, children, and teens who have been affected by trauma. LGBTQ experienced.
701 High Street, Suite 228, Auburn, CA, USA
1329 Howe Avenue, suite 201, Sacramento, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Roseville, CA, USA
5740 Windmill Way, Carmichael, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
3336 Bradshaw Road, Ste 175, Sacramento, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110, Roseville, CA, USA
2701 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
621 4th Street, Davis, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA Suite 202
3550 Watt Avenue, Suite 140 Sacramento, CA, USA
2710 X Street, suite 2B, Sacramento, CA, USA
Amita Khare, LMFT
- At Zenith Counseling we are passionate to provide you with strength based, trauma focused therapy which will help you achieve your goals in life.
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA, USA
100 Iron Point Road Ste 134, Folsom, CA, USA
2235 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 500, Roseville, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Child Counseling