Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Therapists
Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) are disorders that present in widely varying ways from person to person, but some common characteristics are trouble with socializing, communication, repeated awkward behaviors, and sensory processing issues. Also, some people with autism may struggle with developmental and physical delays. There are many different approaches to treating autism. Finding support and guidance in therapy can be a lifeline for families and individuals.
801 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA, USA
The Place Within
- The Place within is a not for profit counseling agency offering a sliding fee scale based on client ability to pay.
991 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, USA
- Offering individual, couple and family therapy. Specializes in Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) Therapy for Anxiety and other related disorders
720 Sunrise Avenue, suite 115D, Roseville, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
8788 Elk Grove Boulevard, Building 1, suite L, Elk Grove, CA, USA
2627 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
- Dr. Hutchinson regularly provides cutting-edge evaluations that can be as in depth as his clients' require.
9245 Laguna Springs Drive, Elk Grove, CA, USA
2710 X Street, suite 2B, Sacramento, CA, USA
2740 Fulton Avenue, Suite 121, Sacramento, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Ste 222, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Autism Spectrum Counseling