Anxiety (the feeling of worry, fear, or unease) is a normal feeling that most people have and manage regularly. For some people though, anxiety can affect everyday life and hinder their ability to lead successful and fulfilling lives. This can look very different depending on the person; some may struggle with anxiety in response to specific stimuli like crowds or public speaking, while some may experience more generalized anxiety. There are different forms of anxiety, and different possible symptoms and diagnoses, but of central concern is the impact the anxiety has one one’s life and ability to thrive.
3101 I St, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
719 2nd Street, Davis, CA, USA
509a 4th Street, Davis, CA 95616, USA
1024 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
1412 S Street, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA, USA
701 High Street, Auburn, CA, USA
207 E Street, Davis, CA, USA
11344 Coloma Road, Ste. 180 Gold River, CA, USA
LMFT in Sacramento
- I have experience working with children, adolescents, couples and adults as well as individuals in the LGBTQ+ community.
2322 Butano Drive, Suite #109, Sacramento, CA, USA
A Change In Sight
- Working collaboratively with clients to build a more accurate and compassionate narrative about themselves..
601 University Avenue, Suite 144, Sacramento, CA, USA
- My priority is to build a therapeutic relationship that is founded upon trust, integrity, compassion, and non-judgment. My approach to therapy integra
3650 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95821, USA
Skills not Pills
- Behavioral Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, and Psychological Services; Holistic Health Education, and Transpersonal Counseling.
550 High Street, Ste 208, Auburn, CA, USA
- Providing hope and specializing in adults desiring lasting relief from trauma, stress, anxiety and depression.
8841 Williamson Drive, Suite 40, Elk Grove, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
1722 Professional Drive, Sacramento, CA, USA
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
900 Fulton Avenue #160, Sacramento, CA, USA
2617 K Street Suite 125, Sacramento, CA, USA
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Rocklin, CA, USA
- Specializing in evidence-based therapy and psychological assessment for children, adolescents, and young adults.
850 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Anxiety Therapy