Anxiety (the feeling of worry, fear, or unease) is a normal feeling that most people have and manage regularly. For some people though, anxiety can affect everyday life and hinder their ability to lead successful and fulfilling lives. This can look very different depending on the person; some may struggle with anxiety in response to specific stimuli like crowds or public speaking, while some may experience more generalized anxiety. There are different forms of anxiety, and different possible symptoms and diagnoses, but of central concern is the impact the anxiety has one one’s life and ability to thrive.
3101 I St, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
4125 Temescal Street, Suite A Fair Oaks, CA, USA
- Private Practice in Cameron Park and Roseville
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
Ascent Online Counseling
- Compassion, positivity, & understanding in your time of struggle
1722 Professional Drive, Sacramento, CA, USA
Brain Health Clilnic
- Neurofeedback, Brain Mapping, Infared Light Therapy, and Individual Psychotherapy
874 57th Street, #3 Sacramento, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Ste 144, Sacramento, CA, USA
4120 Cameron Park Drive, suite 301, Cameron Park, CA, USA
4935 Hillsdale Circle, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
You reconnected to you.
- Holistic psychotherapy services for individuals and families. Specializing in addiction, anxiety, and depression.
4125 Temescal Street, suite A. Fair Oaks, CA, USA
720 Sunrise Avenue Suite D212, Roseville, CA, USA
- A private practice in a peaceful setting offering individualized, non-judgmental support to assist you on your healing journey.
4935 Hillsdale Circle, Ste. 200 El Dorado Hills, CA, USA 95762
991 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, USA
775 Sunrise Avenue, suite 110, Roseville, CA, USA
Foothill Junction, Foothills Boulevard, Roseville, CA, USA
6135 King Road, Loomis, CA, USA
1624 Santa Clara Drive, Roseville, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Anxiety Therapy