Adjustment Disorder Therapists
Adjustment disorder is characterized by an unexpectedly and excessively difficult reaction to a life change or event. Symptoms can include depressed mood, physical aches and pains, anxiety, and others. Having adjustment disorder can be a result of a single event such as a divorce, move, or loss, but can also be tied to ongoing stressors such as difficulty at school, being bullied, or problems in one’s career. This disorder is generally seen as standing apart from issues like depression or anxiety in that it is tied to a specific, often (though not always) temporary, concern. When we go through especially hard times in life it’s important to recognize when we may be more than just “stressed out”, and could really benefit from getting help with coping.
- Supportive, transformative psychotherapy. Meeting each unique individual where they are in order to help them find relief from their suffering.
2200 L Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
6135 King Road, Loomis, CA, USA
2428 K St, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
6049 Douglas Boulevard, Granite Bay, CA, USA
- Psychotherapist specializing in Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, Grief & Loss, Marriage, Life Transitions & Parenting
2270 Douglas Boulevard, suite 112, Roseville, CA, USA
2377 Gold Meadow Way, #100, Gold River, CA, USA
- Heather Valdez LCSW offers telehealth psychotherapy services primarily for queer-identified and POC communities utilizing a social-justice approach.
3090 Fite Cirle #102, Sacramento CA 95827
- Compassionate client centered therapy with specialites in trauma and grief
2621 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
You reconnected to you.
- Holistic psychotherapy services for individuals and families. Specializing in addiction, anxiety, and depression.
4125 Temescal Street, suite A. Fair Oaks, CA, USA
907 Embarcadero Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
207 E Street, Davis, CA, USA
1528 Eureka Road, suite 101, Roseville, CA, USA
- 27+ years of clinical experience covering teens, adults, and families
4825 J Street, suite 100 Sacramento, CA, USA
1731 I Street, Suite 202, Sacramento, CA, USA
601 University Avenue, Ste 144, Sacramento, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Life Transitions