Adjustment Disorder Therapists
Adjustment disorder is characterized by an unexpectedly and excessively difficult reaction to a life change or event. Symptoms can include depressed mood, physical aches and pains, anxiety, and others. Having adjustment disorder can be a result of a single event such as a divorce, move, or loss, but can also be tied to ongoing stressors such as difficulty at school, being bullied, or problems in one’s career. This disorder is generally seen as standing apart from issues like depression or anxiety in that it is tied to a specific, often (though not always) temporary, concern. When we go through especially hard times in life it’s important to recognize when we may be more than just “stressed out”, and could really benefit from getting help with coping.
- Associate MFT at a non-profit counseling center.
530 Plaza Drive, suite 130, Folsom, CA, USA
3545 El Camino Avenue #601871, Sacramento, CA, USA
1614 X Street, Suite A, Sacramento, CA, USA
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
1029 H Street, Ste. 403, Sacramento, CA, USA
1845 Iron Point Road, suite 180 Folsom, CA, 95630
3101 I Street, Sacramento, CA, USA Suite 202
2620 J Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
9008 Elk Grove Boulevard suite 11, Elk Grove, CA, USA
2377 Gold Meadow Way, #100, Gold River, CA, USA
- Supportive, transformative psychotherapy. Meeting each unique individual where they are in order to help them find relief from their suffering.
2200 L Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Balanced Life Therapy provides individual and couples therapy for adults and adolescents. I specialize in treating anxiety including social anxiety.
2618 J Street, suite 2, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2023 N Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
Where People Grow
- I work in an outpatient facility, where we have other therapists that may also fit your needs.
7844 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA, USA
- Private Practice in Cameron Park and Roseville
401b Vernon Street, Roseville, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
An open minded therapist
- Community Agency non-profit with Sliding Scale available offering counseling services
5701 Lonetree Boulevard, Ste. 210 Rocklin, CA, USA
- Thank you for considering me as your therapist. To give you some insight, my treatment approach tends to be cognitive behavioral in nature, but I like
2390 Maritime Drive, Elk Grove, CA, USA
Recent Posts From Life Transitions