Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, is characterized by an ongoing problem with one or more of the following behavioral patterns: inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. For people who struggle with ADHD, it may be hard to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time, or they may find themselves acting on impulse or having trouble being less physically active or calm. This can be especially problematic in work and educational settings when prolonged focus or work is necessary. There are many successful therapeutic approaches for helping someone with ADHD learn to harness the energy they have and improve their focus.
4125 Temescal Street, Suite A Fair Oaks, CA, USA
3560 J Street, Suite 6, Sacramento, CA 95816
Ascent Online Counseling
- Compassion, positivity, & understanding in your time of struggle
Brain Health Clilnic
- Neurofeedback, Brain Mapping, Infared Light Therapy, and Individual Psychotherapy
874 57th Street, #3 Sacramento, CA, USA
- My priority is to build a therapeutic relationship that is founded upon trust, integrity, compassion, and non-judgment. My approach to therapy integra
2621 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
Life Compass Coaching & Counseling, E Street, Davis, CA, USA
- Therapy for children, teens, adults, couples and families
2101 Stone Boulevard, West Sacramento, CA, USA
2023 N Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
2101 Stone Boulevard Suite 175, West Sacramento, CA, USA
1508 F Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
A gender-affirmative therapist. Experience working with transgender & gender non-binary individuals (adults, seniors, adolescents, & children), families, parents/caregivers, partners & couples.
- Over 15 years of experience in mental health and with gender. Helping transgender people with holistic wellness, and transition-related concerns.
425 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA, USA
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Gold River, CA 95670, USA
Recent Posts From ADHD Counseling