Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, is characterized by an ongoing problem with one or more of the following behavioral patterns: inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. For people who struggle with ADHD, it may be hard to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time, or they may find themselves acting on impulse or having trouble being less physically active or calm. This can be especially problematic in work and educational settings when prolonged focus or work is necessary. There are many successful therapeutic approaches for helping someone with ADHD learn to harness the energy they have and improve their focus.
2101 Stone Boulevard Suite 175, West Sacramento, CA, USA
The Place Within
- The Place within is a not for profit counseling agency offering a sliding fee scale based on client ability to pay.
991 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, USA
- Specializing in evidence-based therapy and psychological assessment for children, adolescents, and young adults.
850 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA, USA
105 E Street, Suite 2E, Davis, CA, USA
13405 Folsom Boulevard, Suite 220 Folsom, CA, USA
Brain Health Clilnic
- Neurofeedback, Brain Mapping, Infared Light Therapy, and Individual Psychotherapy
874 57th Street, #3 Sacramento, CA, USA
3550 Watt Avenue, Suite 140 Sacramento, CA, USA
133 D Street, Davis, CA, USA
- Licenced Marriage family therapist
300 Harding Blvd, suite 103, Roseville, CA, USA
- I specialize in therapy for children, adolescents, and young adults
1568 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA, USA
2378 Maritime Drive, Suite 100, Elk Grove, CA, USA
1614 X Street, Suite A, Sacramento, CA, USA
420 Folsom Road, suite C, Roseville, CA, USA
- I provide educationally related assessment and counseling services
180 Promenade Circle, Sacramento, CA, USA
801 Alhambra Boulevard, suite 4, Sacramento, CA, USA
Trauma Informed Care
- I specialize in treating youth and trauma, starting from ages 3 and up.
1942 Del Paso Road, suite 130, Sacramento, CA, USA
1317 H Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
3750 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA, USA
- Thank you for considering me as your therapist. To give you some insight, my treatment approach tends to be cognitive behavioral in nature, but I like
2390 Maritime Drive, Elk Grove, CA, USA
Recent Posts From ADHD Counseling